CGO Index du Forum

CGO Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Download Images From Facebook Android

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CGO Index du Forum -> La Compagnie Du Grand Ouest [solidaire avant tout et pour tous] -> DEPOT DE CANDIDATURE(s)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jewdaral

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Download Images From Facebook Android Répondre en citant

Download Images From Facebook Android
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android or ask your own question. first download images private class GetImages extends AsyncTask { private String requestUrl, imagename; private ImageView view; private Bitmap bitmap ; private FileOutputStream fos; private GetImages(String requestUrl, ImageView view, String imagename) { this.requestUrl = requestUrl; this.view = view; this.imagename = imagename ; } Override protected Object doInBackground(Object. The above mentioned Steps should be enough to provide full control over downloading your Facebook photos. Facebook has one of the biggest online photo directory with over 350 million photos uploaded every single day. All it does is connecting to the given url, reading the data and trying to decode it as a Bitmap, triggering the OnImageLoaderListener interface callbacks when appropriate. If you dont mind sharing your Facebook info, then there are many third-party tools that will let you download Facebook photos with complete control. You can also click on Select All button below to select all pictures in a specific album. asked 4 years, 9 months ago viewed 170,953 times active 3 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Button downloadimage = (Button)bigimagedialog.findViewById(R.id.btndownloadimage); downloadimage.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() { public void onClick(View v) { boolean success = (new File("/sdcard/dirname")).mkdir(); if (!success) { Log.w("directory not created", "directory not created"); } try { URL url = new URL("YOURURL"); HttpURLConnection connection = (HttpURLConnection) url.openConnection(); connection.setDoInput(true); connection.connect(); InputStream input = connection.getInputStream(); Bitmap myBitmap = BitmapFactory.decodeStream(input); String data1 = String.valueOf(String.format("/sdcard/dirname/%d.jpg",System.currentTimeMillis())); FileOutputStream stream = new FileOutputStream(data1); ByteArrayOutputStream outstream = new ByteArrayOutputStream(); myBitmap.compress(Bitmap.CompressFormat.JPEG, 85, outstream); byte[] byteArray = outstream.toByteArray(); stream.write(byteArray); stream.close(); Toast.makeText(getApplicationContext(), "Downloading Completed", Toast.LENGTHSHORT).show(); } catch (Exception e) { e.printStackTrace(); } } }); shareimprove this answer answered Mar 21 '13 at 14:30 Ajay 899822 add a comment up vote 2 down vote I have a simple solution which is working perfectly. Try searching using the search bar at the top of the page. Note: The archived data is compressed, so the Photos downloaded this way will also be compressed. I have included examples for progressive JPEG's and animated images into the sample project. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. To learn more about ideas and techniques behind Fresco, refer to this post. From the menu, tap on Save photo and the photo will be saved. From the menu, click on Settings. -- Square's Picasso is a well-known library which will do all of the image loading stuff for you. I am new. Ben Stegner January 9, 2018 09-01-2018 How to Make a Gmail Account, Change Your Password, and Delete Emails How to Install Windows From a USB Drive Windows How to Install Windows From a USB Drive Using a USB stick is preferable if you regularly need to reinstall the operating system or you need to install the software on several machines. Just displaying an image using Picasso is as simple as: Picasso.with(myContext) .load(url) .into(myImageView); By default, Picasso manages the disk/memory cache so you don't need to worry about that. As for the OOM exceptions, using this and this class drastically reduced them for me. To make the object null , we can assign it null i.e btimap == null –Kalai.G Aug 13 '13 at 13:47 1 You can catch out of memory in Android: .catch (OutOfMemoryError e){} –androidu Aug 13 '13 at 13:49 2 Here is the wonderful example to convert images to bitmap and list them in gridview, listview and in pager. Once logged in, you will see an option to Find My Photos and Videos in green located at the bottom left corner of the window. (handy if you need to Delete your Facebook Account). Deals Advertising and Sponsorship Sponsored App Reviews Sponsored Product Review Request App Review Contact About Jobs AndroidGuys News BlackBerry Motion landing in the US on January 12 with $449.99& Lenovos Echo Show alternative comes with the Google Assistant built-in Sennheiser announces budget CX 6.00BT wireless in-ear headphones Google Pay finally unifies Androids fragmented payment solutions CES 2018: myCharges new battery pack lineup includes something for everyone Reviews AllAccessory ReviewsApp ReviewsHardware ReviewsSmartphone Reviews Q5 True Wireless Bluetooh Earbuds wireless music at a great& AmpliFis new Teleport aims to warp you back home (review) Sennheiser IE 80 S In-Ear Headphones Review Wicked Audios Outcry Bluetooth speakers review: Why affordable doesnt have to& Tips & Tricks How to disable auto-download media on WhatsApp How to permanently delete your Instagram account How to check for updates on your Android device How to easily fake your location, without rooting your Android How to get rid of unwanted apps on your Android device Featured Content Editorials and Opinions Customization Community Contributions Smartphone Showdowns Wallpapers When and Where to Buy Buyers Guides Headphones Unlocked Smartphones Prepaid Carriers MVNOs Bluetooth Speakers Earbuds Giveaways Deals Deal of the Day Promoted Deals Ooops. Use AsyncTask instead and you should be fine. The app will close. stop talking, just give me the code!! Skip to the bottom of this post, copy the BasicImageDownloader (javadoc version here) into your project, implement the OnImageLoaderListener interface and you're done. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Best method to download image from url in Android Ask Question up vote 32 down vote favorite 18 I'm using below method to download single image from url public static Bitmap getBitmap(String url) { try { InputStream is = (InputStream) new URL(url).getContent(); Bitmap d = BitmapFactory.decodeStream(is); is.close(); return d; } catch (Exception e) { return null; } } Sometimes I get an outofmemory exception. When we save the image, we hardcoded the image name as myimage.jpeg, now we can pass this image name to the above loadImageBitmap method to get the bitmap and set it to an ImageView 5a02188284
the facebook unseen extension for chromehow download from facebook photo albumfacebook timeline comments not showingdownload todos os memes para facebookwhy facebook is good for your businesscustom facebook chat icons502 proxy error facebookhow can i hide likes and interest in my facebookhow do i block someone from my facebook accountdownload videos from facebook app android

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CGO Index du Forum -> La Compagnie Du Grand Ouest [solidaire avant tout et pour tous] -> DEPOT DE CANDIDATURE(s) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange